Friday, October 5, 2012

Outfit: Lace Crop and High-Waist Midi Pencil Skirt

TGIF everyone!




Our warm weather days are numbered here in Georgia, so I'm trying to take advantage of it. I am going to spend this weekend doing my dreaded closet transition, so you will start seeing more Fallish outfit posts. 

Oh how I long for the day when this is unnecessary; because my closet is so big, I can fit ALL of my clothes in it at once...one day!





I have been collecting vintage Coach bags over the last few years, not knowing Coach was going to introduce their Classics Collection. The Classics Collection is a limited edition of several vintage and iconic styles from their archives. I have about 5 styles from the collection.   



The hubby had me feeling a little adventurous during this shoot. I let him have a creative control this week.





Thank you so much for reading and have a great weekend!


:: Outfit ::

top: Forever 21 (similar here)
bottom: Express (similar here)
shoes: Cynthia Rowley (similar here)
bag: Vintage Coach (similar here)
accessories: Michael Kors watch, necklace,
earrings, bracelets here and (similar here)

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. My days of the cropped shirt are a distant memory. You look awesome though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...trying to fit them in while I still can!

      Delete
  2. Great look Serena! Love the high waisted pencil skirt:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so ready for fall clothes. If you get cool weather in Georgia soon, please send some our way! Love that pencil skirt... and those bracelets. I love pave anything haha. (: Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute pencil skirt! Love the look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the sweet comment :) I love your look as well we were def on the same wave neutral palette wave length!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look awesome. Not everyone can pull off a crop top (ME! lol) but you can! Fun photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are gorgeous! Amazing look on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful look! You are totally stunning!
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So wonderful! The outfit, the photo shoot and that fact that you collect vintage coach bags! Can't wait to see your Fall outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous look to soak up the last days of warmth. I totally hear you, I can't wait for the day when all my clothes can be in a closet at once!

    You are gorgeous!!! Thanks for the sweet comment, following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing in this outfit. you have the perfect shape for it!
    xx,
    Di
    City and Burbs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect goodbye summer outfit Serena....it hugged your awesome curves!!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful, love the skirt! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love love love the lace top! So ladylike! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have a great blog. Very unique style and substantial content. I will for sure visit your blog often. Hope you can also visit my blog and let me know how you like it. I will be thrilled if you can follow and like my page.
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover