Monday, June 25, 2012

Outfit: Weekend Stripes...

As you will come to see, I own a lot of dresses. They are fast, easy and stylish. Not to mention I find it easier to get a better fit with dresses than skirts and pants. Finding clothing to accommodate my larger hip and thighs and smaller waist is very challenging, and often requires expensive alterations. My alterations bag in my closet often sits in my closet for months. I try to take in at least 3 to 4 items at a time, because my tailor gives me a little discount the more items I have.


...Venus and Bella still trying to get in the picture!



Ok, Bella is first, while Venus is patiently waiting her turn.


If you look really close, you will see the top of Bella's head. I really think she wanted to take another picture.



Thank you so much for reading!

:: Outfit ::

dress: Calvin Klein | necklace: J. Crew | bag: Jessica Simpson
Accessories: The Limited bracelet, Target watch, TJ Maxx earrings







1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover