Monday, June 25, 2012

Outfit: Daytime Sequins

Sequins is probably the one thing I love more than animal print. If I thought I could get away with wearing animal print and sequins together everyday, I would. So in an attempt to tone down my sequins for daytime, this is what I came up with.




When I saw this sequined cami dress on super sale at Express, I knew it would be perfect to wear as a skirt. I have been wanting a sequin skirt that was a little for flowy to tone down the sexiness for daytime wear. This "beige" (the color description used by Express) sequined dress is the golden bronze color;  I fell in love with it immediately. My creative mind stated racing with all of its possibilities. 


Thank you so much for reading! 

 :: Outfit ::

dress: Express (worn as a skirt) | top: Target chambray shirt
sleeveless Trench Vest: Forever 21 | shoes: Guess | purse: Jessica Simpson
accessories:  thrifted Ralph Lauren belt, J. Crew bracelet, Target watch

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover